[Tigers] The stiletto visually

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Tigers] The stiletto visually
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 14:30:30 -0500 (EST)
Though I've always been a fan of the Imp, the Stiletto is visually
arresting: significantly better than pictures are able to convey.

A few years back driving from Cornwall back to London, we had stopped  at a
highway rest/gas stop. I spotted one as I was exiting and immediately
reversed to return to the spotted Stiletto. The roof gives the impression  in
person of being a longer fastback than pictures convey. It really is a LOT
nicer than the
cooking variety Imp.

That's it. BTW: never seen or heard of one over here.

Jim  Armstrong
Mk 1A
382002083
LRXFE