[Tigers] Imps

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Imps
From: spmdr@juno.com
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 06:07:26 -0800
Imps, been there, done that...

...have the books!

I have down sized my Imp herd (harem?)

I only have about 4 1/2 in stock.

Down from a high of 7 1/2.

...Including a Stiletto, right hand drive.

I ran an Imp as an every day car back in the early '90s

It would do 70 mph, on a flat windless road.

..and faster down hill!

I generally drove it with my right foot ON the floor.

And always got 35mph!

I stopped driving it after burning an exhaust valve going across country.

I had to try and draft semis to maintain speed...

I DID beat a ZR1 'vette at an Auto-X once!

That was BEFORE I put on the Vega 13" wheels and R1 Yokos!

The Imps are now waiting for gas to hit $10 gal!!!!

...Imp, the TIGER of the BOTTOM 1 %!

...I HAD to get some Tiger content in here...  :-)

DW
57 Year Old Looks 27
Local Woman Reveals Wrinkle Secret That Has Doctors Angry.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4f3d0d904300312f8b6fst02vuc

tigers@autox.team.net