[Tigers] pot metal restoration

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Tigers] pot metal restoration
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 15:06:37 -0500 (EST)
Hello,

I decided to get a set of the chromed pot-metal capsjust under the
non-opening vent windows restored and re-plated.
The ones on my car are in poor shape so I got some vent window assys. off
e-bay for fairly short money. The caps from these are actually better than
on my  car but still need resto-replating.
A few questions:
Anybody have a good experience getting these done and by whom?
What am I looking at monetarily for (ballpark) for this kind of job?

Best to all,

Jim  Armstrong
Mk 1A
382002083