Re: [Tigers] what's this car

To: "rande@thecia.net" <rande@thecia.net>, "tigers@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] what's this car
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 10:04:51 -0800 (PST)
Great information from all who replied to a question I could have done a
search for and had said answer BUT my main point was all these years, I
thought Max drove 3 cars during the running of Get Smart. An Opel Cadet or at
least an Opel, The Tiger and a Karma Ghia and I'm not sure if the Tiger was
the last or the Ghia and then I had a response on FB and he wasn't driving
anything I recognized. So, Max had at least 4 cars as opposed to 3- not much
of a fix but if ask at a United as a trivia question, many now know the
answer. The season is almost here for us peeps west of the Mississippi.
Looking forward to hooking the battery up and later on a drive to Kansas for a
FAST ride in Dukes car. Hope U have found your problem Duke if one, besides
lack of a ring or two seating, exist.
Cheers, TtT
tigers@autox.team.net
>Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2012 6:22 AM
>Subject: Re:
[Tigers] what's this car

>According the website  www.imcdb.org  , this car
from episode 1.01 of Get Smart
>is a 1960 Ferrari 250GT Cabriolet Pininfarina
Series II, which is consistant
>with photos from the Bond Publishing book
'Ferrari - The Sports and Gran Turismo
>Cars'.
>
>It's at about the 2:02 point
of the youtube video.