Re: [Tigers] Converting from 5 bolt to 6 bolt bellhousing and harmonic

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[838D3840:01CCFBE3]
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Converting from 5 bolt to 6 bolt bellhousing and harmonic
From: Nathan Johnson <vesselofgrace@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 13:53:04 -0800
The 5 bolt 289 engine I pulled out had solid lifters, the over sized balancer
and the Hi-Po distributer. It sure seemed to like revving to 6000 RPM as
well.... :) I'll make sure to double check the block numbers before I
advertise it for sale as a Factory Hi-Po. The engine I'm installing is a 6
bolt 289 from a 66 Mustang. Thanks for all the input, I'm still sorting
through it all to figure out the best game plan.

Nathan Johnson