Re: [Tigers] Turn Signal Flasher Socket

To: larryall@pacbell.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Turn Signal Flasher Socket
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 18:52:53 -0400 (EDT)
My experience has been that almost all problems with something not working
right turned out to be a bad ground.  Unless someone has been doing a bunch
 of work under the dash or unless you've had a fire,  I can't see why the
problem would be there.
I don't have a wiring diagram in front of me, but my guess is that if the
problem is with the flasher or wining to or from the flasher that you would
be  experiencing problems with both sides and not just the right side, I
can't  remember how the signals are grounded, but I would find out and start
there.
Mark

In a message dated 3/13/2012 6:20:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,