Re: [Tigers] Mark II Restoration Project

To: Wally Menke <walmenke@bigpond.net.au>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mark II Restoration Project
From: Jim Sencindiver <jd.sencindiver@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 08:57:41 -0400
Cc: Tiger's List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=n9s415i4kJDJePseY3GiQRI0TRtpP3KMQTQXpm2eQWg=; b=b3bFGzYtTWNz3IefJwfrLNTAbcNK9KLZgXZLtiOJ7wxJ4cYA8Hk5qEuU6ZUyTvrT6O FnnIvzmAaznSPQqraQSj4xXOopzlRM2dZvAislFX/vyHoENhelvG4J1nVJ4+2Sx5NtZX BMqolCcITIygaPLYvK0z0wzi5Stw3STEZmvXq9R+rJd0l0PW1/RmylUwnHOQwif3UYfX JQ64PQQdJy3gMAJ6A6UbNZzd7wqSrZbEPml0fDq0oqA0SZov/kmTesDjQrQOa2NgzquU nX3bAiX4BdzuSs+AEEV+iM7EChOoKGx/uah5vnvujgZBIG21ZJ9f9gT5N25pQc1X1A4x UCUA==
Looks like the back half is from an Alpine.  I don't see any of the
Tiger specific details in the trunk/boot photo, and the "continuously
overlapped" seam repair could be where the Alpine back half was welded
in.  That would also expain why the battery box hole is there and why
the hole does not have evidence of the Tiger specific fuel pump
mounting.  I would love to see a few photos of the underside to see if
the Tiger specific stuff is still there.

Keep on Tigering!

Jim Sencindiver
B382100451/TAC 448
http://www.tigersunited.com/car_show/sencindiver_j/default.asp