Re: [Tigers] Tiger Cooling

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Cooling
From: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 09:00:52 -0700
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=/XxOL31Fq+xxgziB4rywnradQKrDvpUt67buLCMSogc=; b=ZYaFYVW9Sx0oBZUKp8m03toXMagta4na6ow+dj3aDRmquxiN0/Ke/yAoIx7Ol8U8mF b6FR6hRw9043HfMXMsSIUN/taUIwIMoX4Go1C/ImoaqevVWVgVB7XigQTmSbtCxbPxZw ARKxlanMqPs0m0Txr7ftT4U3sQN65zUHGGslM3S9omW6ZkrPNre2ZwSrgrWjoA9hFFrp K5JjHOH408NTluPAqrXF3mSjzFZrKVohvmPRtfZ4rxG0/kf9T4hLACqA1wUVv5RgXIf9 J3KvlIM1KT4f6igrA9FbulGjbL3k9FM0oo6WqnXTMrYbjZzlgZKverE+9SGxSyJvPVgZ jIJA==
Here is an article by my dad on cooling:
http://tigersunited.com/techtips/SteveLaifmanValance/pt-SteveLaifmanValance1.asp

You may also want to read through the Tech Tips on TigersUnited.com at
http://tigersunited.com/techtips/tech_threads/tt-coolsys1.asp

In my limited experience, all the electric "pusher" fan gives you is a few
precious minutes of breathing room

FWIW, my dad, Theo and others started combining posts about subjects in
order of the Workshop Manual.  But, the work stopped at some point.  I have
picked up the charge again.  I have now gone through all of 2009, and am
going backwards to meet back with the place they stopped.

Phase 2 will be to write a summary on top of each one.

Phase 3 will be to add links to Tech Tip articles already found on
TigersUnited.com.
Phase 4 will be to update the summaries with input from all of you guys as
you read them.

All the best.

Jay