Re: [Tigers] Tiger Lister Could use internet help

To: Tiger's List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Lister Could use internet help
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 20:32:53 -0600
CoolVT@aol.com wrote:
> Members,
> One of our fellow listers in Canada, Dave Monroe, got knocked off the Tiger
>   list service about 6 months ago and has tried everything to correct the
> problem.

He should be back on.  There are some anomoies with the mailman
listinfo web page, it doesn't show all the lists.  And there are issues
with the archives and issues with the forums.  I'm working on getting
everything that got updated with the move to the new server working
properly.  I hope to have it all in place and behaving as it should before
the annual Team.Net fund drive coming up.  Donate early, donate often ;-)

mjb.