[Tigers] colors or colours of stuff

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] colors or colours of stuff
From: phastphill@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 12:28:47 -0400 (EDT)
my tiger has been in the body shop all winter, while I have been in fl getting
better. it has been striped to bare metal, ad a new rf fender welded in and a
new valence welded in along with the lf fender repared better than the last
time. and a new lat 79 hood installed and a fresh coat of paint sparyed. My
friends at the shop say it looks great. Ill find out next week. now have to
put it back together, not big job all mech stuff has been rebuilt and painted
etc. time for glass and chrome, got all new gaskets. Questions what colour are
bumber arms gloss black now, is the back of bumber paint flat silver, or left
alone? satin black behind grille?. It is a mkII, the tampa bay guys like Nick
will remem  ber  the car as craig Hinricks old car, sorry for bad typing,
stroke still affects some satuff....cheers....phil