[Tigers] RHD false floors

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com
Subject: [Tigers] RHD false floors
From: "rande" <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 13:13:08 -0400
Cc: Tigers@autox.team.net
Ron,
Thanks for the measurements for the brackets.

Thinking about what would need to be in the passenger inside bulkhead on a RHD
Tiger, there wouldn't be a dimmer switch,as that's to the left of the RHD clutch
pedal; the back-to-front positive cable and starter solenoid remains in the
same location on the right, and no master cylinders sticking through on the
left side(passenger side).

The people to ask about the actual false floor on RHD Tigers mightbe Rick McLeod
with his 1A #1527 which I believe was converted by Rootes to try some of the
proposed Mark II improvements, and Peter Phelps with his Metropolitan Police
Mark II which I think is another HROFE spec Tiger.