Re: [Tigers] vent window won't come out

To: jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] vent window won't come out
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 08:40:31 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: onegonefish@comcast.net, todbrown@roadrunner.com
That did the trick lads.

Just went down and pulled it.  As I was putting Kroil on the small  chrome
finisher screws and noticed that you can't get at the side " 2 Felt  channel
screws" without damaging the felt channel. No worries though, I   have some
from SS to replace the originals.

Thanks to everybody'!

Jim Armstrong

In a message dated 4/1/2012 4:03:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,