Re: [Tigers] Standard vs. GT Interior

To: Rollright@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Standard vs. GT Interior
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 01:36:14 +1000
Cc: onegonefish@comcast.net, tigers@autox.team.net, todbrown@roadrunner.com
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=HpLGtwFnBausxXT2zDWKCimOBiZHvMEiZAX2c11qaa0=; b=qSlUFKZw6COo4wE6289UA42fZr6lV81y0/eR/hH/1J6SMdCFEy4nILD2s/WX7tWvN4 5ZsUO7Cq/2/H9l+A7FkxcLWhtZamdRT01Ie2MENAZBPAO0i9ojnubefPAFTIQ+WeI1zd QxIY9JLQGl0iJ22AwMDuLMIY2hAitEqK51PGyIJFQDx/yA1HO58s45RKhwR0OU3EB7G+ zq3i4TCkGAP+14brHrSJFh4cHLFJL49ghEZLEcJn2VjwEenOxg+vpHfEEiJG4E/kVy7C jRiBJGv1JRhWCPkp886hTnLudnCxBSFAADdQBxTzZXvGMs9xR8vktqClt2RI//zLxOA9 iuXA==
Jim,

While i will say thanks for the warning.. not all Tigers used the
wider/deeper GT style !/4 window finshers. The early tigers, round
bonnet/door/boot cars used the ST smaller alpine ST style finshers.
When the Tigers went to the GT interior (padded door top rolls and
pleated door panels) they use the deeper style 1/4 window finishers.

All MKIA/MKII Tigers use the GT finishers.. and i think all cross over
body (square corner doors and bonnet/round boot) use the GT style, but
ealier cars use the thinner ST ones.

--
Regards

Michael King