[Tigers] Orginal 4 speed gear lube

To: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Orginal 4 speed gear lube
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 13:52:43 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1335732763; bh=KBAQlIQpMZn1VzI3d73GeDAv5HazLfju6bL6ABee44E=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=CAEFFIRLwgxkZO2KjBnOboTRLQuPwY4B9MVtPLoLVGWyshakAyTzorPSSQco3RdbfQPIsCV9L0hDTLFWuW4FOMYxYUwhNhrtHTNAaGuYTTkKZDY08SY5OlXoQptNqBMVulnFrT5AtyXU7BlVqDedpf3LDXCFm3hyzFtnbkYSdc4= s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=xzDcpNOZy2/fMAoo54HT7UC35InmMcr5T41J9NGHq6YsLEhF1pvNTgIhEhojcoIvFqtNOUqacvKTmP8I6nlvc8cfMYp6K2WcyHowKV2IppPbVVsNQgJ2V/+MpdKQa7/lAGqAfHA3AiKLpsASMhvcYmCoV5E35UwXPJuPpykn0AQ=; yPo7aT55gFPNXQifkmGDGTw4App9bRlOG._q2EK7OkoFwyxRIbSfc8jvqDaW u.JlLWaxgmKySFdbD2N6cDqI.wvHPPFUE4owirt.0FJakCSQtwTsqxUZ0vXX v2dEcb5BqIqCjtrvHnRSoT6d.1wlgol19zH_hkov3RZJZE9_z3l6DLw5G9hb r5xBEnA6.HDZFmlIA7QRGe3zwf9N1nxykp_hi5tYOF_fEVb25VU.Eh6GRQjQ Lu.XFSQKF57K7qBPJ3ZjfuT_yZWoTECyiEGLq2.wLEqVeu3rRqZgg41gJhvl VoZiliUmFmQAjJD7TGQPBXfLIRobFdmZGGSjLWRnGAgumhePdeCTzF9jGMHH us4h5z357trv7h9oYJcn7tiPrdVkcb2.pddW4AyBFLh7aHRzVtULJP.2Kjmn EUhPn3tYtg1NYHOEfoEdc3ESbieJNOUhbFjCBJ0Yx
 A more recent owner ask me about what kube he should use in his Mk1 and I
found a shop mannual and read him what they reccomended BUT Im sure I recall a
discussion abiut what is in certain lubes, the use of synthetics etc. I told
him I would ask the List and see what most are now running. I have to get the
synthetic gear lube out of the 5 speed and get synthetic ATF this week- hoping
a new pump from NAPA will work after removing the shifter, adding ATF and
maybe changing it again- depending on how much I can remove. I lost the
measurement for holes when my yahoo account was stolen- had a ton of important
Tiger info in folders- not sure if it was the theif or yahoo that did away
with them. Makes a person want to keep them in two places- just in case.
Thanks in advance for helping Damian, he is getting hooked fast. Have to love
new Tiger owners!
TtT in southern Il.