Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 4, Issue 139

To: Tom Pappenhagen <pappentl@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 4, Issue 139
From: "michael@michaelshortt.com" <michaelsavga@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 15:27:31 -0400
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=+Cqv7sWbK6PFk6wpqbzghWmOWcFkWGoGxZy22r4R1gw=; b=a77T5EY686lfNBKI/f8n5xpwRDEb7yANdouMXKoQDiBihWstA/DMWjC90TMCM7/Pqw Gsmj8m+RS46PosdE5M2rAPRi47BvFeAIb9UI65w1nYDCWOkqKFXW2ackIAV7CacwTGm2 MKvU6y2BmLqRnFWEwboFDmhx9k3yj83s6DCMcVJ+iyLPGcEsG9benQCdnkuhYElTGHyc bFy9cXjJ3kgupaDpHLlm/8sETtrfJcbK4Q7hqbmWCdzXVSe6Df8lQkR7t1wlIVhwP6cx ERgfwEuux2qDyRibhgOki9aMV3GIetbO79q6ZvcrJfnHoyAc0sI5y3AfgB8hiD60/grH D4Mg==
Sender: tigers-bounces@autox.team.net
It isn't expensive to just have your own website and domain.

Lots of easy websites builder programs for free are available.

Michael

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia