Re: [Tigers] Dual Filament Running /Stoplight

To: Carmods@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Dual Filament Running /Stoplight
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 14:33:21 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1335735202; bh=wgc7gqmZV9YfALiItyXIuHdTl2R/fObetVy5sJPr3Wk=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=NYK+IligXYpuzr2T/jqS9EYAkWaBbeWnnq/iI30bdZVpRBfNyv3InTazrDF1qvx7ZfHrd5brxwlJDwK8Ypom08I97t7AgXCVPaUp+jW5jhCbziUc7tR5JR9zWSruEco7Vp1I8CBKf8F/xK5oUxFO8NOQadwt+x0KayOR7rxT91w= s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=00KIS3ZpXG5ogEU89ZHZ/pu3RT5BqUPdjWqGUoAHo8HlDAYjddOMTeRsauAIv71NKH68hvDvH5CoIbt8BoUDGYo26p7xw63e7VlcXDqX7KUQntEq3rwcrsvNCNvY2/TFHk3hIGoie6WC34+Q9iWsXnVyKyg+DEetD/pcReKnWWc=;
Sender: tigers-bounces@autox.team.net
John Logan, I would like a copy- I dont thing the TE/AE newsletter, internet
type, goes back that far. Im pretty sure I know exactly what wires need to go
where but they prolly have a better method for splicing then together than I
will. Ive waited this long so a few more days/weks cant hurt.

How about Brown County Cobra/Tiger get together- Anyone besides myself and
Dave Johnsons son bringing a Tiger- we should win trophies if not. I have a
Cobra and a Shelby intake Im thinking about seeing if they have a parts  place
like at Tiger Uniteds BUT I have no idea the value or even remember what I
paid- I wasnt sure I had real ones until the last time I was able to inspect
the Mustangs and they are exact. Anyone have a number they would reccomend, I
have to start selling parts for a new engine but Duke has me convnced I will
end up dead if I duplicate his build. Wanting to make a run to Kansaa to visit
a friend and ride in Dukes Tiger. They have a nice drag strip there dont they
Duke?  I cant believe there was a wide ratio for the asking either. How do we
get in line Duke ?? LOL I think you need it more than me, so I hope you find
one as well. Lastly, I had requested the measurements for cutting holes in the
tunnel to add fluid and or drain
 same on a AMC T5 conversion. Info was lost if the ppl who replied wouldnt
mind doing so again. My carpet is glued down, I hate taking it up but if I
cant use the NAPA pump, I have no ther choice- remove the drive shaft and hold
car in air with a crane or a real Cherry Picker- not an engine hoist. Thanks
to everyone who helps with these problems of late. Cheers, TtT

--- On Sun, 4/29/12, Carmods@aol.com <Carmods@aol.com> wrot