Re: [Tigers] Replacing Soft Top

To: dave@munroe.ca
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Replacing Soft Top
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 14:32:14 +1000
Cc: Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=BkVgX3i/aB8HPvNR4RnaHCKVVQrAyrifP3tPd5L405w=; b=mVE1BZqyCiuQjpiRXz7Y6HKHYv39an2Ls5DhEss5FbttgOxqOjpRcjbNa9GCscqGA4 9sMD4RrtFE6g8JnkNoEjCMEuTGwf2rtF6amBxhlkq07Ck62FUvyGfFsXFwMJqAj/kPBK 9pKvsfzaKHTrIFGXaLJXVKLEqtpOhsnyJO7ybluEMva0oNxkQNlnah7ezgedzZtQievy Rl/NwwXtwE3yJFrqFKJ8ZeJ2/rnEa7VQ1Od7pUcbNMahGGWHmWN49FvbMutHss9BUCRg U0W+tiUdFZxQZEQyIHpyFtyhfcAgrIqAsurpUZ5RiRzUoZr+VZta3p+Y13S2XgqdxwX/ c8Kg==
Sender: tigers-bounces@autox.team.net
Can i add.. now is the time to make sure your alignment of the 1/4 windows
and the windscreen is all good..(the little adjusters sunbeam spcialties
sells make this much easier) replace windscreen seals and screen to body
seals if they are strating to harden before you fit the top.. and make sure
that the frame has a nice snug fit on the vertical edge of the windows.
Often the pivot mechanism is bent from people forcing the tops leading to
poor fit around the windows... spend some time aligning the frame nicely
then fit the top... no point doing it after ;-)

--
Regards

Michael King