Re: [Tigers] LAT 21 - air horns

To: "<rfraser@bluefrog.com>" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] LAT 21 - air horns
From: Allan Ballard <aballard@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 08:39:57 -0400
Cc: "<tigers@autox.team.net>" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Thanks Ron.

Based on your info, it looks like the LAT 21 horns were electric, as you
pointed out.

Maybe they produced a different note or perhaps they were louder than the
stock Clear Hooters.

At any rate I'll return to Clear Hooters
or consider keeping the non-stock Fiamms.

Rgds

Allan Ballard

Sent from my iPhone