[Tigers] Fw: Re: Re-veneering the dash

To: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Fw: Re: Re-veneering the dash
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 14:37:42 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1339105062; bh=Fd9DyUTew1geD/3ta4+mX43XuCFRZWJ1j0ZvUNmGzEY=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=i5L2UVdjuYort30G84n08XkpY/uMgO0oYs3L2TyEtniRTtHOfF+i5BzcMBRiY2j0snRnpweQKi54D8575PTwkdx00y7MyFKTbHcRrb3g/wnQaAbXGO9N4W/gGpbSUPx+TnYMss0+YjzHOMhzdcWbvesqNXQDJuJ3wDrkrrva8Tk= s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=t0D0wK/2RByMAnE+Mir4R771QDAmCXcGj86gXfrk1GW8pEfWQdJNfaLocWJ5bqCHSOUhNVmww/Vr+hoT9tu0ouHuRNYEigvEAgEtyeaLR0DichYT2maNjs/oIJfN+aVc8Z77IgPtRaedu+uLjQvDR+V7upOa+0P3PrlSwBjn9xE=; D.tBcZ4llc4Czp0Motn_YHTvO55peVrvAYhaPkufdTe.tA2YjFbC3Zi6lUgg tAFhfFYFwMCnEh2DWkm5Quxo9gK7DKjzFJeM845Mo5Eb60h3Z3a6eiKYgUkL 5_626wnRCQ07MzUtPEKJMcYBBtmpx4oEi8sNqzH6ATKBXUGMOO7WJhzp0Qhi 3dIDqt1BlxrqaiDB0pLI8c55hd3hTAJemDvdlkLmYvpe_awzK3lMZOxsFjO_ gtlo6Ed1CAHjgqFvHxelfibJP5oaWcV9EE3jCIEILAWUYLVwOv2H4l.u2o3e 1UcGTG3EAiPFXlcVjIhYNfGu58hKzydX.vxbG.et9WBHGekIB4fW0fhwbT9K G0q6u1AJbFe1qw0ZMrBrB7NIbeRrTiswnAY3.UNl8PvQ0aNa5MjWUD.vxz.6 OX_kG35de28aAP7X4cockk.gxd879MPTCJZUGcOY.MVM_LdUZ4g9Ozwbjw3T 4IkKCtI0Pvg.KuREpwnUJXQJQTLbvd0ZfOg7b718Ozm0JIPSjuo3uPRsFmVW Crs9B9lHORzhdGagPZES8SQcDwSnIKzOTywWuVCfxkr7SIxAeEjIcm_.eBgY 7xBnzqsDEIK1b5sH1Ew--
Posted this reply- perhaps to late BUT for anyone in the future. Ca. have the
BEST and considering the work and material, I think a fair price at today's
cost. So, I fixed some mistyped words and I'm resending after removing the
copies- I didn't receive a copy so it was the dual addresses or to long. I'm
going to call Tony to get the spelling of Madella Concepts. In all
seriousness, the company has been in business for years and do Rolls Royce
work, the veneer is beautiful and matches or is better than what my friend
installed in his S2 Alpine- not sure if he ordered thru Rick or where but Rick
should send him a Xmas card he has purchased so many parts from him. Lucky for
me, many he didn't need or he ask for the wrong Rick when ordering. ANYWAY, I
think this is the place to have your dash done  and the name is Madella
Concepts if I heard him spell correctly and Madella is Spanish for wood, for
our Spanish speaking members-  Ask for Tony, tell him is
 for a Sunbeam Tiger and Tony in IL. recommended him. Members I think the
dashes I have are the best Ive seen. One thing I didn't think of was the
lettering under the switches but Paul who sold his Tiger can help and he is a
great X member, located in Michigan. Regards, TtT