Re: [Tigers] Conservative PDX

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Conservative PDX
From: J D Johnson <j_d_johnson@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 12:56:49 -0700
You have to love selective memory.  Admittedly there's a diminished
old-timers contribution to the list, but recollecting Portland,
Oregon and not mentioning the infamous Charles Heitz and his All
Foreign Auto Rebuilding & Parts, Inc. seems a total perversion of
history.  To put it bluntly, today's "scammers" have nothing on
Charlie.  His name still comes up whenever the question of marque
purity is discussed.

JD