Re: [Tigers] Feedback on nisonger instruments

To: owain.lloyd@gmail.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Feedback on nisonger instruments
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 14:03:26 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 11/3/2012 1:43:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
owain.lloyd@gmail.com writes:

Over the  years I've heard that these are the guys for rebuilding smiths
instruments  but never needed them as I tend to get gauges done from a great
cheap guy  in the uk.

I recently had them convert my anticlockwise smiths RVI  tachometer from my
c-type jaguar to the later RVC style so it will work  with the crane
electronic ignition I'm using.  The converted tach  works very well and is
very stable.  However they unnecessarily  painted the housing and the black
paint is dripped and badly applied on the  bezel.  A bit  disappointing.