Re: [Tigers] Feedback on nisonger instruments

To: atwittsend@verizon.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Feedback on nisonger instruments
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 09:08:38 -0500 (EST)
Full-name: CoolVT
The 3 people that have commented on the "Less than perfect job" of
Nisonger, myself included, have mentioned that the dissatisfaction with service

has been in the cosmetic end of the product.  It seems to me  that flaws in
the  cosmetics should be the easiest part to detect and  correct. . Before a
product is shipped, ask the office secretary to give it a  quick "look over".
 That part of the service is not rocket science.   And for the top-end
price that they charge, things should be returned looking  about like new.
Mark L

In a message dated 11/3/2012 9:42:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
atwittsend@verizon.net writes:

>>>I stated two matters of fact and then he ordered me not  to speak any
>>>more.<<<

It seems sir you omitted  a third fact. You implied that those who did not
agree with you were  "nit-pickers."  Likely that is the source of the
consternation.