Re: [Tigers] Dana 44 Question

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Dana 44 Question
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 10:55:36 -0800
If your talking about a salt flats car it probably isn't an issue.  It's not
like your dropping the clutch at 8,000 RPM. Nor are the tires designed to
grip tenaciously on an asphalt track.  I'd think wind resistance at speed
would produce the highest load.  And even there traction on the salt would
probably fail long before the rear end would. Of course if you have another
purpose in mine.. .

Tom