Re: [Tigers] From the CAT archive thread

To: Gary Winblad <garywinblad@comcast.net>, "Rollright@aol.com" <Rollright@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] From the CAT archive thread
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 22:24:08 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: "tigers@Autox.Team.Net" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Hi Gary and Jim,
I know about the electric steering column conversions, but I haven't seen any
firsthand so I'd rather let the folks that have been there and done that, talk
about it; when the time comes that I actually have some time to devote to my
Tiger and to TU.com, I'd be glad to put time towards making that conversion
more attainable by whatever contributions I can make.

Cheers,
Theo

use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

Thank you for your cooperation.