[Tigers] Photo Gallery

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Photo Gallery
From: Joel Martin <jmartiniii@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 11:24:31 -0800 (PST)
This is a request from tiger dummy to all the knowledgeable folks out there.
Is there such a place as a 'photo' gallery of a stock\original pictures by
engine, brakes, suspension areas etc that people could refer to when doing
work on their cars?

Of course the manuals get down to the specifics of each individual part with
pictures, but say I wanted to see how\where brake\fuel lines are run, fuel
pump\carburetor plumbing\routing, location of things in the engine compartment
etc - that overview of pictures, I have not found.

Any thoughts on this?  Is it out there anywhere?

Joel