Re: [Tigers] Photo Gallery

To: Jerry Mo Christopherson <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>, rfraser@bluefrog.com, Joel Martin <jmartiniii@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Photo Gallery
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 17:20:08 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Tiger List Serve <Tigers@autox.team.net>
The Fram - 3727 looks to be a really common GM filter from the 80's and 90's
cars and truck, likely for EFI pump in the tank cars. The fitting might be
reverse flare like on brake lines, but not 100%. Check summit racing for nice
filters in the $25 price range, they have some decent summit brand onces as
well
as  other larger inline filters that look pretty good.

Sandy

-----