Re: [Tigers] Sorry, Terry

To: <rande@thecia.net>, <packertl3@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Sorry, Terry
From: "Buck Trippel" <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 18:04:03 -0800
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Then Rande, with your local knowledge you might have recognized the road
that the scientist (Bob Loggia) turned onto after the officer's jeep crashed
avoiding the Jowett Jupiter.

It's Pershing Drive, which is significant in Shelby American lore since it
later became Ken Miles favorite test track once the SA racing operations had
moved to Imperial.

bt