Re: [Tigers] Tiger convertible top

To: hb.elam@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger convertible top
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 10:45:18 -0500 (EST)
Cc: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Full-name: Rollright
No Harry. I didn't convey the right impression. They aren't attached to the
 top but the top frame.

Apparently, they attach to the two overhead bows and (not now on my  car)
the front rail that clamps to the top of the windshield frame

Is that any clearer?

Jim

In a message dated 12/26/2012 9:30:11 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,