[Tigers] TAC Event January 26th in the Tampa Area

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] TAC Event January 26th in the Tampa Area
From: Paul R Sheahan <sunbeamtiger@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 12:25:05 -0800 (PST)
Good Afternoon,
     We have scheduled our first TAC Event of 2013 on Saturday January 26th at
the home of Steve and Carole Halbrook in Valrico, Florida.(Valrico is very
close to Tampa.)  We will start around 10:30 am.  Whether you have a car to be
inspected or just want to talk Tigers, drop by.
      Steve and Carole's address is:
2857 Timber Knoll Drive
Valrico, Florida 33594
     Should you have any questions, please call me at 704-564-3831.

Paul
Paul R Sheahan