Re: [Tigers] vacuum hook-up to F4B manifold

To: <Rollright@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] vacuum hook-up to F4B manifold
From: "Joe Brown" <jbbrown1980@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 12:02:15 -0600
I plan on rebuilding my engine soon. The original owner had put a Ford 4
barrel intake on it back in 1966 and I was wondering if it would make much
difference if I swapped it out for one of these Edelbrock aluminum
manifolds.  I know it would save a lot of weight but other than that would I
see any real performance difference?

Thanks.
Joe Brown