Re: [Tigers] Dash Board Lettering

To: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Dash Board Lettering
From: Joe Brown <jbbrown1980@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 14:13:06 -0600
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Okay, I found Paul.  When I swapped emails with him a couple of years ago
he was using a hotmail account.  Now he is using prbeuhan@yahoo.com.
Somebody else on the list sent me a link to Paul's website but all I found
on there was a phone number.  But while I was looking through samples of
his advertising work I saw one example that included his email address.

I also did some research on the type of solution that Sandy suggested.
There are several products out there but most of them cannot produce a
white label because ink jet or laser printers don't do white.  I found one
called DecalPro at
http://www.pulsarprofx.com/decalpro/Vertical/1_MENU/1b_Overview/Overview.html
that
would work.  Their process involves printing your design on their material
using a laser printer.  And then you sandwich that page with a colored foil
and run it through a hot laminator.  The color (and white is one of the
colors)  sticks to the toner and when you rub it on your dashboard (or
whatever) all you see is the color.

Now that I have hooked up with Paul I am going to buy my labels from him.
But DecalPro might be useful for other projects.

Thanks,
Joe Brown