Re: [Tigers] Tigers at auction

To: Dave Munroe <dave@munroe.ca>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers at auction
From: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 15:54:06 -0800
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
I must have missed that thread.  My SV Alpine has that strap, and it is
more of a white color.  I'm the second owner of the car and it was in
pretty much original condition when we bought it in 1975.  Though, I still
can't guaranty that it came from the company that way.  I replaced the top
at some point, but kept the original strap and mountings.

As I recall, dad's Tiger has the original top on it, in the boot.  But, I
don't think it has been opened since he bought the car and got the
hardtop.  So, sorry, I'm not going to open it to see what is in there!

Jay