[Tigers] Tiger Jackets, etc.

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Jackets, etc.
From: "michael@michaelshortt.com" <michaelsavga@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 14:22:32 -0500
I have set up a website to handle future orders, now that the
images have been digitized I can order smaller quanitities
of units for those who may wish to order jackets, hoodies, etc.

Several of you have by now recieved your jackets,
would love some feedback to share.

It is now located here

www.motowear.us

Thanks,