Re: [Tigers] B9472650 LRXFE JAL 562153 for sale in Michigan

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] B9472650 LRXFE JAL 562153 for sale in Michigan
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 19:42:30 -0800
Hello Tim,
  Welcome to the list.

 Is there any link to the ad regarding this Tiger?  I did a quick check of
Ebay, but the only Tiger was from Houston.  I looked at Craig's List, but
not knowing an area more specific than "Michigan" complicates the search
process (there are 18 geographic locations).

With a litle more information I'm sure someone on the list can assist you.

Tom