Re: [Tigers] Tiger 2

To: "Ronak, T.P. (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@akzonobel.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger 2
From: Jim Sencindiver <jd.sencindiver@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 08:21:42 -0500
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Tim,
Make sure all the Mk II specific things are there:  The grill, the wheel
well trim, rocker panel trim, headlamp trim rings, etc.  I believe the
alternator bracket is unique to the Mk II as well.  The wheel well trim is
particularly expensive - around $1,000 per piece or $4,000 for a complete
set the last time I checked!

As far as price, well the Kelly Blue book for classic cars has a condition
3 Mk II Tiger listed at $32K and change, but that's for an assembled and
running daily driver.  I have no idea what a MK II is worth in pieces -
maybe half?

Keep on Tigering!
 Jim Sencindiver

B382100451/TAC 448