Re: [Tigers] Thoughts on 7" front wheels

To: MWood24020@aol.com s=q20121106; t=1359867614; bh=jH5t9mRK+DrnzkiVRNxoB81Gx180rNwJWHdIOLosevU=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=W8timQEwBRIJhzKh84im4IByoTzjFFl1eEWENG6N2Bh3prkAplwobuSJxnq7Y+pTy GMItem0E9FFbRH5zEgf+kKckQ3R3CXDzExdtLEqWFpphQWht2aTWh1cruzTAmUk/WV Hv7+ATPQPIFDK2SmejMtSIwiB6faLYHzA0jt3agUzJLDaxNKrInR90I7rd5iutT23l UuC9G2KvIiOb+z+4LzEL1dkcsrQpziW/x98hzykERGerYGQPAbDnU+LjbFkbjvzRK7 +GhUaZn0llsdIDYArw9APDa70McXtAuyZvdX3G9U4kPIZRPXnoHb+4hyjMhcELcv1r XbXJzug37ushg==
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Thoughts on 7" front wheels
From: genepadgett@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 05:00:13 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Correction to my initial response. On the rear I did trim the excess inner well
lip back at the top to the spot welds for additional clearance. For the most
part that just involved trimming off the amount of extra inner fender well
metal to the edge of the stock outer fender lip. A minor adjustment in my view.
No fender lip rolling involved.

Gene