Re: [Tigers] Truck bracket location

To: "'Curt Hoffman'" <choffman9@cinci.rr.com>, "'Tigers'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Truck bracket location
From: "Lynn" <cars@wt-inc.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 09:38:32 -0700
Curt,

I know you will get all the answers from the other members of the list but
the plywood should be a 5 or 7 layer Baltic birch (can't remember which).
Resist the temptation to go with something more readily available since it
will be rougher and not as strong.  I believe the original was Baltic birch
as well.  It has very tight laminations and no (or very few) voids.

Cabinet shops and most wood stores will carry it.

Also know that one of the brackets is shorter than the others because it
fits under the popup that covers the battery

Good luck,

Lynn