[Tigers] Fender Badges

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Fender Badges
From: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 10:28:55 -0500
An update: I asked Norm, who is the acknowledged expert on all things
Tiger. His response: All Sunbeam Tiger Fender Badges had black backgrounds.

So, either the black background wore off mine in the 46 years since it was
built or the badges are replacements.

Either way, I like the clear badges and I'll continue to use them if I can
get the silver lettering re-done. I will, however, buy some from Rick when
he gets them in stock so the next owner - in thirty years or so... -  will
have some originals to install if he / she wants them.

Thanks to all for the responses.

Tom