Re: [Tigers] Tiger Torque Arms

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com s=q20121106; t=1360384592; bh=E2sFuyWrXPF4HFUAeEBLwuLK+XPDzIeD7wYYv51u9Kg=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=BoYcHSwznDW3CC3qi0rTO95LoQG7qb+N2c3mlQGD3RTJGcJbSDr+M2yr+mF2zpHdh 7aEUbzY8qpKyNhyZ5GE6eqcD0iHBG+oGxccPVLKkrqIIJYI+i6xDWOvfU12cSm7P3E WsfPJhUBgW9dp6ZcsW6fb+TUPXPl6dZfI+LLiQJG9UJph4eI/7QEz/90P/CNxOR8rS X/5ZzGebjV4rmlCHNmvhP35Zc/KrjZX/pBJ4htU3jU78oImh3lzUthyhmcQMxjdH8X CvPX7Xbxu5XyH6U3jrqpz1jc3GhsEQR4S2FK52OMg5PUhpXOsB2wpCeQTV4lGoYlq6 Hub3PIlBpjnKw==
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Torque Arms
From: 65tiger@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 04:36:32 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: spmdr@juno.com, tigers@autox.team.net
My Tiger had the Caltrac and Comp TA-R1 and nothing bit harder.
Absolutely no wheel hop . No braking issues at all.
The ride was very very harsh. The Caltrac limits the spring travel and binds.
It is also very hard on the mounting locations which I had to reinforce
after they failed. The torque arm is a better long term solution.
Curtis