Re: [Tigers] Reversing lamp wiring

To: tigers@autox.team.net s=q20121106; t=1362716319; bh=7QeNMl34+SC+cpVhikJN+zh7d1MWybRMeBx29MWg7bk=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=YN4CHe6DgoMQWz86sh7jRUTU9omqNeyVF8khKvgNHzu7EwqdCfm1zyws+H6tZBQ7t wI+HcsZc6mZo8F02aQ7Zf9kmA3isD4SuV5RNk8ds3ZCfBQ8nVgNfx1OWUgSb4rBje2 /d1WgkE10eyTr7tNA9sw1Xp6eoBGZzXqAMBdQ8PVLRcxkilDwuqunOB5iiljZ7QHCy wOLxKCauV0QIv0iXwz1MrddcglRFDJSQtRc56PdvHm7/69pqQe8EWRDvFWVcpbvdPE bXeAPB3YK/OYFdsxE7nT9M+DjikRrxoU+O6H1fJEPXJbJZbeC9+29dLpCgH2fLvp7a 61EA3LzhY0Bnw==
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Reversing lamp wiring
From: genepadgett@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 04:18:39 +0000 (UTC)
Nick, Rande, Micheal, Ron, and Dave,

Thanks guys for taking the time to respond and the info from all of you. Nick's
very explicit dimensions are especially helpful, as are description and the
pics Rande sent me directly, being the List does not pass pics along (yet).

I have one remaining point of confusion. The dimensions that Nick gives closely
match the location of dimples for the lights in a MarkII rear valence as I was
able to deduct them in a pic that Rande sent. However, when I hold the light in
that mounting position, it looks as though the outside edge of the lamp is
almost vertically above the inboard side of my 2 inch exhaust pipe tip. That
seems curiously close.

Would anyone with a Mark II please confirm their Wipac lights are that close to
the exhaust pipe? I realize I can give my lights a bit more clearance if I
want, but if I am going to deviate from the standard, I would like at least to
know the deviation is not being done out of ignorance!

Thanks again everyone,

Gene