Re: [Tigers] Girling Red Brake Grease

To: David Sosna <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Girling Red Brake Grease
From: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 15:50:27 -0700
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
And I just got an email from Rick.  I had not purchased it from Rick, but
his assistant.  Rick said that the red grease is not for the leather seal.
He suggested a moly type grease and that some people use vaseline.

I know my wife uses Aquafor for her hands instead of vaseline.
http://www.eucerinus.com/products/aquaphor/aquaphor-healing-ointment.html

I wonder if that would be even better.  I suspect though that it might not
last with any hint of brake fluid.