Re: [Tigers] Seats

To: "<rfraser@bluefrog.com>" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Seats
From: Dave Munroe <dave@munroe.ca>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 14:51:06 -0300
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Thanks Ron:

I do have Joe Parlenti's excellent piece on recovering seats here on my bench.

Its clear that my seats are Sunbeam, as they match all the others that
I have seen at shows and other gatherings, including the hardware that
 adjusts the seat back angle etc.

The problem is the foam I got from SS, while identical in appearance
to that which came out of my seats, is approx 11/2" larger all around
the perimeter. The new SS covers are made to fit the SS foam, so are
too large for my seat frame.

So I m hoping someone can tell me what seat frame I have in the hopes
that there are some ready made covers for them. Perhaps they are from
an earlier model Alpine?

(The covers I removed because of wear were custom made and looked
exactly like original Tiger seat covers, but much better constructed
with heavier vinyl and improved stitching methods. it killed me to
have to remove them.)

Thanks for your help Ron.

Dave

Sent from my iPad