Re: [Tigers] Oil Filter hoses\fittings

To: <rfraser@bluefrog.com>, "'Joel Martin'" <jmartiniii@yahoo.com>, "'Tiger List Serve'" <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Oil Filter hoses\fittings
From: Wayne-MSN <w_pierzga@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 10:46:11 -0400
Guys:

I replaced my hoses not too long ago seem to recall using air conditioning
fittings to connect to the oil cooler - NOT hydraulic fittings. All
continues to work just fine.

One potential issue: the overall length of the air conditioning fittings is
a little longer than the stock fittings. Not a problem but different.

Cheers,
Wayne