Re: [Tigers] White paint - Non Tiger

To: stubrennan@comcast.net, Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] White paint - Non Tiger
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 19:02:27 -0400 (EDT)
Full-name: CoolVT
Stu,
I would check with Ford to see if there was an "unadvertised" recall for
defective paint. Jeep had one yrs. ago and was repainting cars that were 7-8
yrs. old. I think the problem is with the clear coat. When that goes the
paint  goes next. BTW, I've had white cars with no problems.  With Jeep it was
 dark colors....black and dark gray.
Mark L

In a message dated 3/30/2013 6:03:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,