Re: [Tigers] Motor Mounts

To: "'Joel Martin'" <jmartiniii@yahoo.com>, "'Tiger List Serve'" <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Motor Mounts
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 11:04:40 -0400
Joel
        There is no unwritten rule about part numbers.
You do need to realize that the Sunbeam Parts Vendors have spent years and
lots of money finding and maintaining the correct parts for Sunbeam Cars.
We need to support that effort.

        I do believe that we the customers need to record any new parts that
work on our cars.  The Vendors can pick up on that and order quantity of the
parts so we all can benefit.

I'm glad you listed the problems you found with the motor mounts.

        Tiger Tom and Rick spent a good deal of time convincing Robins that
the soft top they were manufacturing for the Sunbeam was cut wrong.   They
had to show Robins an original top so they could correct their pattern.

        I showed Tiger Tom a couple of items which I thought were good
matches for some Tiger parts that he did not have in his catalog.  Tiger Tom
followed up on those leads and soon listed them.   Tiger Tom and Rick worked
closely so when one of them had a new item, they both did.

Ron Fraser