Re: [Tigers] Chambered exhaust systems? - Honda

To: MWood24020@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Chambered exhaust systems? - Honda
From: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 19:55:45 -0700
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
On Apr 7, 2013, at 7:41 PM, MWood24020@aol.com wrote:

> Any Honda/Acura or Miata four cylinder unmuffled is ear pain.

I'm going to disagree 100% - with only the best of intentions!  My son's Honda
S2000 screams like one of the most insane F1 cars ever when it gets into its
VTEC zone.  And, actually, our Acura MDX with V6 also has a fantastic sound
when it gets on its cam.  I'll agree the rank and file Civic as well as the
smaller Toyotas are lousy.  But, the S2000 gem is a different story all
together.