[Tigers] Tigers - N.E. TAC inspection is ON

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Tigers - N.E. TAC inspection is ON
From: "rande" <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 13:08:43 -0400
OK, the TAC inspection session for New England is ON.

The date is Saturday, May 11, 2013. The location is at
the Holiday Inn Express, 400 Old Loudon Road, Latham, NY.
Latham is about 3 miles east of the Albany, New York airport.

Inspections are set to begin at 11:30am and need to be over
by 4pm, as two of the inspectors have flights home to make.

So far, the folks who indicated an interest in inspections are:

Owain L.
John M.
Don A.
Tym M.
Jeff R.
Mark L.
George R.

For folks who might want to stay overnight, please contact the hotel as soon
as you can for reservations. We do not have a block of rooms put aside because
pretty much all those I talked to will be showing up and leaving the same day.
If you have any questions, send me an email.

Rande Bellman