[Tigers] Thermostat Housing and Right Angle oil filter adapter

To: Tiger List Serve <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Thermostat Housing and Right Angle oil filter adapter
From: Joel Martin <jmartiniii@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 12:07:24 -0700 (PDT)
All

Does anyone know a part number of correct thermostat housing?  Does it have
just one nipple for a 66 MK 1A 289 motor?  I will be installing the heater
core.

Also, I purchased the FMS-M-6880-A50       90 DEGREE OIL FILTER ADAPTOR.  This
requires a nipple adapter that goes into the block and then into the bolt of
the adapter.  In checking with Summit, they said it was 3/4" x16 on both
sides.  Apparently not, anyone know the correct nipple to purchase with part
number  aaa x size on the block side and 3/4 x 16 on the adapter side.

Thanks
Joel Martin