Re: [Tigers] Ground Strap and Battery to body Negative Ground Strap

To: 'Tiger List Serve' <Tigers@autox.team.net>, rfraser@bluefrog.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Ground Strap and Battery to body Negative Ground Strap
From: Joel Martin <jmartiniii@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 11:13:37 -0700 (PDT)
# of strands seems to be a factor - not sure for the cable itself.  Cable
color should be silver? The part Theo references looks to be a 5/16" flat type
ring terminal - 3 would be needed?  BON indicates neg was a 14" woven cable
with a soldered right angle battery end - any correct type here?

Batteries I have found.
Interstate MTP27 @ $129
MotorCraft Max BXT27B with negative post on right $110 - cannot find any
pictures and ford dealers are no help.  Appears terminals should be on right
with pos toward rear fender and neg toward rear of trunk closest to passenger
side fender not middle of trunk?  Is this correct?  For correctness sake is
MotorCraft accepted in place of Lucas or is Lucas only points correct?

Thanks
Joel Martin