Re: [Tigers] Tiger - battery

To: jmartiniii@yahoo.com, rande@thecia.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger - battery
From: Paul R Sheahan <sunbeamtiger@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 14:47:47 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
rande,
     I sent him an email about the Optima batteries.  He wrote me back and
said the promotion starts in May and he doesn't have the coupon codes yet but
would put me on the list and would send them when they are available.
     By the way, I have been using the same Optima battery since 1999.  Great
product.
Paul
Paul R Sheahan
(239)732-1704 Office